Moving is a stressful time and our goal is to lighten that burden for you by providing you the information ahead of time to help you along the way. If you are wondering where you sign your lease, where you pick up your keys and what are the many different ways to pay rent, our team is on hand and available to go over all the details with you. For an overview of our move-in and move-out procedures, see the outline below.
- Prior to vacating, you are required to give a 60-day written notice (as per your lease and FL Statute 83.575 (1) that you will not be renewing your lease.
- You are required to return the keys to our office on the day of Move-Out no later than 3:00 pm on the last day of the lease.
- Tenants are to return the property in the following condition:
- Property should be returned to its original condition
- Interior to be cleaned as per our guidelines. Click HERE to view list of guidelines/suggestions
- Carpets should be professionally cleaned and a receipt provided to your Property Manager upon Move-Out.
- Tenant’s security deposit is applied to charges in the following order:
- Property damage beyond normal wear and tear
- Any necessary interior cleaning/carpet cleaning
- Any outstanding tenant balance (if applicable)
- Tenant’s security deposit will be returned—as per FL Statute—within 15 or 30 days of move-out, dependent on whether or not funds are refunded as per Statute.
- Any remaining balance owed is the tenant’s responsibility and is to be paid within 30 days of tenant receiving statement of security deposit liquidation. Unpaid balances after 30 days will be submitted to collections.