Jacksonville Association Management
We can handle all your Jacksonville Association needs
We understand the frustrations that often occur when clear and effective communication is not present during the association management process. This is why we have taken every possible precaution to ensure we are always, easily accessible to all our Associations.
As an Association manager, you can rely on Spectrum Realty Property Management to provide the following services:
- Day-to-day community oversight
- Billing, accounting, and disbursement of Association funds
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Budgeting and analysis of monthly operating expenses and reserve requirements
- Compliance and certification for Association Board Members to meet Florida State laws
- Ensuring HOA homeowners adhere to Association Covenants and By-laws
- Supervision of capital construction projects
If you would like to speak to us about your association and issues you are experiencing with your current management company, please call us at (904) 389-7311 contact us using the form to the right.
Communities We Serve
Spectrum Realty Property Management can effectively manage communities and Associations of varying sizes.
- Single Family Homeowners Associations
- Multi-Family Homeowner’s Associations
- Adult Communities
- Master Planned Communities